Welcome to the Home Fire...
DECEMBER 10th-12th 2021, Gold Coast Hinterland
A fun-filled weekend of culture, knowledge, music, workshops, food, fun, & family.
Join us for an exclusive weekend of reconnecting through traditional cultural knowledge with Elder Uncle Rick Roser (Aus), Sonic Weaver WHAIA (NZ), Martin Renaud ‘Two Turtles’ (Canada) & many more amazing presenters …
Our Home Fire Gathering is purposely built to be a unique and intimate setting.
We have limited numbers we can hold to respect the land, water, and our environmental impact.
We aim for YOUR experience to be as potent as possible !
Reclaim the return to universal LORE and unconditional LOVE
Gather with us in the light of the DECEMBER FULL MOON. Nestled in the serenity of the Springbrook Ranges deep in the heart of the Gold Coasts’ preserved rain forest we’ll dance the nights away. With talented local musicians and wisdom facilitators you can wind your way through the days with some creative workshops, traditional teachings and fun in the sun.. all while you relax and reboot over 3 days of “glamping” under the stars.
We aim to bring the joy back into our lives through ceremony, song, dance, health education and other modalities, weaving nature and harmony back into our bodies.
From the Heart of the Home Fire we’ll be cooking up some delicious and nutritious food in the wood fired oven, a great place to gather, communicate and make new friends.
Music & Workshops
Community & Connection
Little Seeds – KIDS TENT
Crafting with Mama Nature
Love Letters Project
Story Time with The Giving Tree
Games and Nurturing space with more surprises to come …
SPIRIT OF ALOHA MASSAGE
PAMPER YOURSELF OVER THE WEEKEND
BOOK ONE ON ONE OR A COUPLES TREATMENT
TAKE FULL ADVANTAGE OF THIS AMAZING OFFERING..!
IMAGINE THE BLISS OF THE BIRDSONG, THE RUNNING STREAM,
THE FREEDOM …
To the Indigenous people of this area of the Bundjulung Nation, known as the Yugambeh Language group, we acknowledge your elders of past, present, and emerging here on the country we gather.
We acknowledge the elemental forces of the nature spirits, the tress, the animals, from the birds to the ‘Brave Ant’ and the sacred fresh flowing waters that run their way out to the Pacific Ocean.
Our hinterland Home Fire ground is most certainly a true paradise and one of Gold Coast’s best-kept secrets. Our hearts are aimed at being a conscious collaboration of caretaking the land and being as biodegradable as possible, leaving nothing but our songs in the breeze and footprints on the hearth.
Our intention over the weekend is to move together as one big family enjoying the many facilitators, workshops, fun, and music as possible with KOTAHITANGA/unity and harmony.
Enough of the ‘too much to do ‘ motto… We’re here to go slow and grow. Having said that we will be power housing through some internal work to help you release much of todays pressure cooking feels and inject some inspiration and celebrations to get your inner flames firing again.
With limited capacity capped at 88 treasured souls to join all of the amazing teachings we expect to deliver an exclusive experience with talented and deep wisdom carriers. Meaning we’ll be able to share more one on one time with you. Lets face it YOU DESERVE IT !!
ARE YOU READY TO LET YOURSELF GO ! ARE YOU READY TO SHINE AND SHARE YOUR MAGIC !
Come release your voice and heart to the universal realms… We are all stars in the night sky, were here to celebrate YOU.
Opening gates Friday at 12 noon, come and find a spot to nuzzle into for the weekend set up your campsites, take a refreshing dip in the water and prepare for our … Official Opening Ceremony Starting @ 4PM and dance your way into the night.
Saturday will start off with our powerhouse Manawahine Jessica stretching our bodies through Maori Movement and then a string of magic offerings to help educate and stimulate. Flowing into a rhythm-filled sunset feast with home grown Soul, Blues, Roots & Reggae will certainly have us shaking through the light of the full moon.!!
Sunday will be another day with sacred offerings our Chanupa ceremony in the morning we are so very humbled to be connecting to as well as some sound healing and panels of discussions. Imagine a day of calm rejuvenation, stimulation and reclamation.
Fire Stick Making
Traditional World Music
Panel Discussions / Speakers
Ochre Body Painting
Plant Medicine Talks
… and SO much more!
Bring your full camp set up, tents, camper vans, small bus, swags are all welcome. It’s up to you how you wanna enjoy the stars…
*If you have a 16 seater van or larger please notify us in regards to the road and weather conditions closer to the event dates.
Esky’s & camp kitchens to take care of your camp for the weekend.
All cutlery, bowls, plates water bottles etc.
There will be a washing station (Absolutely NO SOAPS in the river). We are connected to the Nerang River/Pacific Ocean.
We will have a Home Fire kitchen for dinner if you want to take the night off and be served. Please buy dinner tickets with your event ticket at check out. (See the menu in FOOD)
A willingness to come in peace with RESPECT for yourself, the land, waters and community.
Take out what you bring in policy in regards to waste. With the exception of garden compostables.
Drug & Alcohol free camp policy. No Violence or substance abuse will be accepted by the Home Fire.
No animals. Please leave your furry pets at home.
Address and location revealed in confirmation email with ticket purchase (Gold Coast Hinterland)
Directions provided in confirmation email with ticket purchase (Gold Coast Hinterland).
We ask that as you arrive you ‘GO SLOW’ (walking speed)
Upon entering the Home Fire Ground we drive past neighbouring houses with young ones and animals.
We have a 5-10km maximum speed for everyone’s safety and this helps remind us we have left the hustle and bustle far behind.
Welcome to the Home Fire Love Kitchen
The food we prepare is filled with love, attention, intention, presence and will nourish your body and soul with goodness.
Our food will be predominantly vegetarian, organic where possible, with gluten-free and vegan alternatives.
All our food will be prepared from whole foods, hand-made, from scratch with love.
Save a few $$ by getting your pre-purchased Home Fire Meal passes.
Available for $25 per person for both FRI & SAT Dinner service.
Buying one of these with your tickets to the gathering guarantees your bellies and hearts are full of goodness on both Friday & Saturday nights.
We endeavour to remain an environmentally conscious event by reducing waste.
Prices in the menu below are for purchase at the event.
To ensure enough food is available for all, planning ahead with a pre-purchased Home Fire Meal pass would be a great help to our Love Kitchen.
Bowl of warm spiced dhal $8
Add BBQ Chicken $3
MAIN MEAL #2 – Woodfire Pizza $15
Homemade tomato sauce, mozzarella, homemade sourdough base:
Margarita – Tomato sauce, mozzarella and fresh basil
Roasted Pumpkin & Spinach (Feta optional)
Pepperoni – Tomato sauce, mozzarella, pepperoni
MAIN MEAL #1 – Bowl of warm spiced dhal, quinoa, and kale salad, woodfire oven-roasted veggies & roti $15
Add BBQ Chicken $3
MAIN MEAL #3 – Medley of Hangi Steamed Veggies, Bread stuffing, Cabbage Salad, Quinoa Salad $15
What to bring
- Drinking water & refillable container
- Bowl, Plate, Cutlery, Cup – the kitchen will not provide take away products, dishwashing area provided
- Your own food for your camp *** PRE ORDER DINNERS*** available Fri & Sat Night
- Warm & spare clothes & towels
- Hat & Sunglasses
- Camping equipment, tent & bedding, Umbrellas/tarps and poles for shade (not essential)
- Portable ashtray & bags for rubbish
- TAKE OUT WHAT YOU BRING IN *walking gently on the land
- Torches/Fairy lights around your campsite
- Shoes/Gumboots if it looks like it is going to be wet
- No GLASS
- No SUNSCREEN or SOAPS – In the waterways
- Cash $$$ for goodies, treats & trading
- Your instruments of song, heart, poetry, music, and art
- An open mind
- Your Drum, rattle or spoons for the drumming circle.
- There is no reception at our gathering, so bring your eyes, ears, and open hearts.
- bring your loved ones
The Home Fire Gathering Tickets – $432pp
Tickets are strictly limited and will book fast.
Early Bird rates of $432pp until 31st October 2021.
Full price tickets $474pp if not already sold out from 1st November 2021.
You as the ticket holder hereby acknowledge that the gathering site and/or the land it is staged on is an inherently dangerous place that may contain all manner of obstacles, risks, and dangers, both known and unknown, natural and man-made which may result in loss or damage to your property, personal injury or even death. Knowing the aforementioned matters to be the case, if you choose to attend the gathering and enter the gathering site, you do so AT YOUR OWN RISK, waiving and foregoing any rights to make any claims for losses and injuries and you warrant that you will come well prepared to handle challenging situations that may be presented to you at the gathering site.
Refunds & Cancellations
- All tickets sales are FINAL AND BINDING.
- Tickets may be on-sold if the ticket purchaser is unable to attend the gathering, you must email us to advise of the new ticket holders names.
- A change in personal circumstances, medical reasons, or inability to attend the festival for any reason does not entitle the ticket holder to a refund.
- You must carry a current photo ID.
- This will be a DRUG & ALCOHOL-FREE EVENT inviting a safe family-friendly atmosphere.
- The organiser reserves the right in its sole discretion to change the artist line-up, entry and exit times to the festival, artist performance times, amount of artists, amenities, amount or type of stalls, camping ground layouts, gathering site layout or any other gathering facility or attraction (jointly “facilities and attractions”) without notice. The organiser shall not be required to provide ticket refunds (in whole or in part) or other compensation to ticket holders if the facilities and attractions are changed.
- The organiser will not give any ticket refunds (in whole or in part) or other compensation to ticket holders due to poor weather prior to, during or after the gathering. Prepare for all weather conditions.
- The organiser reserves its right to postpone or cancel the gathering at any time due to a Force Majeure Event, which in the promoter’s sole discretion makes it logistically impossible to continue to operate the festival. “Force Majeure Event” shall mean anything outside the organisers reasonable control, including without limitation: fire, inclement weather, flooding, earthquake, pandemic, damage to Gathering Site caused by inclement weather, flooding, earthquake, drought, storm, lightning, act of god, explosion, sabotage, accident, labour dispute, council or police rulings or war.
- The organiser reserves its rights to shorten the length of the gathering at any time due to a Force Majeure Event.
- If the gathering is cancelled for any reason including bushfire, inclement weather, pandemic, or any other exceptional circumstances, tickets funds will not be refunded.